woensdag 23 april 2014

Dear twitter, I don't like what I see

Dear twitter,

No, I do not like to scroll down. No, I don't like it when I have to undertake an extra action to see what I want to see.

When I visit someone's twitter profile, I would probably like to undertake one of the following actions.

  • read his or her tweets
  • follow his or her tweets
  • tweet to that specific account
  • find out who he or she is

He or she can of course also refer to a band, company or whatever the twitter profile is representing on the medium.

Here is what I probably don't want to see at first glance when I visit a twitter profile

  • a big ass cover picture covering half of my screen
  • one or no tweets of this account
  • no possibility of tweeting to this account

When I want to undertake the actions of my first list, I need to scroll down to complete intentions 1 (read more than one tweet) and 3 (tweet to that account). That is, if I were not to be horrified by the account's cover picture.


Dear twitter, please update the profile pages with some common - user experience - sense because, no, I don't like what I see.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten