vrijdag 7 maart 2014

One Hundred and Forty

A Tweet is a 140-character message posted via twitter. One Hundred and Forty characters. 140. That is the absolute maximum.

If you want your content to be shared via twitter, foresee a tweet-button that shows a message of 140 characters. Or less.

Market research agency GfK (free publicity for my employer!) and Facebook did research on device switching behaviour during online activities (visiting websites, shopping ...). The results were picked up on different online blogs. As it should be, a tweet button was available to share the content.

I decided to share the results of the research via my twitter account.


But then this happened ...


The second blog I read, also had a share-to-twitter functionality.


I even had 33 characters to add my own thoughts or hashtags. Guess which one I shared?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten